Private Equity Portfolio Managers and Boards of Directors are often confronted with challenging and perplexing declining performance with no clear course of action. Our Fast-Track Assessments utilize analytics and real-world business judgment to review operational and financial performance and present clear answers to these key questions:
- Where are we and how did we get here?
- What is the best course of action and the execution timeline?
- Recommended course of action and timelines?
Fast-Track Assessments include a strategic review together with a specific set of deliverables which typically include:
- Dissect and analyze past financial performance highlighting key trending related to the change in performance
- Review management budgets and revise forecasting to match conservative reality
Develop outline scenario alternatives for performance improvement including
- Right-sizing (products, people, customers, timing and operational impact)
- Segment spin-off
- Debt restructuring
- Discuss bankruptcy avoidance alternatives
- Discuss bankruptcy implications, cost, and timeline
Provide a written report and a presentation of findings, recommendations, and next steps